- Breaking Bad HabitsEarly in December, while watching one of my favorite shows, I kept seeing this advertisement for Noom.* I don’t normally look up an ad but this one had my curiosity piqued. I was intrigued by their claim to be a different weight loss program in that they help the user understand the reasons for theirContinue reading “Breaking Bad Habits”
- God Encounters at Waffle HouseI enjoy Waffle House! Although I’ve eaten there for years, I got into the habit of going to a particular location near my doctor’s office. I eventually started going weekly and sat at the high counter where a waitress who went by Ms. Pat often served me. I once felt impressed to ask her ifContinue reading “God Encounters at Waffle House”
- December 2019Per my ministry duties, I try to write at least one update, hopefully more, each year for my friends and supporters. To read the latest, click the link or pic below.
- Gender Chaos is Healed in God’s Definition of FamlyWhat I’m learning in my recovery from pornography addiction is this: what I need in healing is to be reintegrated into healthy family. More precisely family that reflects God’s intent for family. This iteration of family that our crazy society is pushing upon children removes that altogether. In their world, there is no simple, whole-enoughContinue reading “Gender Chaos is Healed in God’s Definition of Famly”
- My Heart SankMy heart sank when I read “Mom discovers missing 15-yr-old still alive after traffickers post videos of her at top porn site.” As many of you have read my testimony, I found pornography when I was really young and became addicted to it instantly. A paragraph from the news article really got to me: “One ofContinue reading “My Heart Sank”